We are a Silicon Valley based startup. We're a B2B technology company that operates two products with a remote team spread across the globe, and this is a unique opportunity to join us as our first Product Manager. Our SaaS products are used by clients that are spread over 4 continents and are part of Fortune 500s.
We're looking for a sharp, self-motivated, kind, problem-solving Product Manager to join our team. You'll use your experience and expertise in shipping well-designed and successful SaaS apps to help us build the right stuff. We're not short on ideas or vision, but we do need someone that can use their own insight, connection to users, data, and knowledge of technical feasibility to make product strategy decisions.
We're not looking for backlog administrators or "project" managers, and you won't impress us with Scrum or Agile certifications. We're looking for someone that'd be capable, either now or in the future, of being the CEO at their own startup.
- Prior SaaS experience
- 3+ years of experience building and delivering successful products. You can take rough themes and big ideas and turn them into a roadmap with minimal guidance
- Talent for mediating challenging interests and finding creative solutions
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- An understanding of how to take highly complex data and turn it into actionable insights
- A thirst to be challenged by enterprise-grade problems
- A passion about every small detail in a product and always dedicated to improving your craft
Nice to have
- Being a former engineer or product designer
- Have experience digging into data in Mixpanel or writing SQL queries
- Have experience working with APIs
In a typical day, you will:
- Identify customer needs and business opportunities through a combination of research, feedback collection from cross-functional teammates, and competitive data analysis.
- Define, understand, and improve key funnels and metrics.
- Own features and experiments end-to-end, including writing product specs, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and results throughout the company.
- Drive execution against our plan in collaboration with Engineering, Marketing and Design peers: making trade-offs, anticipating staffing needs and risks, and ensuring frequent and clear communication.
Our team is fully-remote and we communicate primarily through Slack, JIRA and a few short, weekly meetings via Zoom - we believe the best work happens when given lots of uninterrupted time that's free of distractions.
- Remote position
- Competitive salary
- Flexible PTO & holidays
- Career growth opportunity
- Friendly and supportive team