To ensure that assigned technical deliverables under scrum are planned, coded, tested and delivered within each sprint. Also, to identify new avenues of improvement in product, maintain innovative mindset with utmost professional behavior and promote team collaboration.
- Proficient in full-stack development but more heavily focused towards front-end
- Extensive experience in React.js, Redux, GraphQL, React Apollo
- Understanding of Node.js, and Express.js.
- Ability to write GraphQL backends (using Node.js, Apollo and Sequelize.js)
- Proficient knowledge of CSS and CSS in JS (styled components, etc)
- Hand-on practice of React components, hooks, and lifecycle methods.
- Can work in a small, tightly knit, and fast paced environment.
- Ability to grow your skills as new technologies emerge.
- Strong knowledge of Computer Sciences
- BSc or Masters
- Comfortable with DevOps (e.g. Heroku, Netlify, and AWS deployment)
- Understanding of the inner workings of node runtime, and modern web browsers
- Client communication (written + verbal)
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills.
Salary and Perks:
- Quarterly bonus between 5% and 25% of 3 months basic salaries based on quarterly performance review.
- Medical allowance.
- Telecommunication and internet allowance
- Entitlement of fuel per month. This shall be applicable after six months of the appointment date.
- Learning & Development budget for books, training, and conferences.
- 60% monthly fee of Gym/Sports up to after 3 months’ probation period.
- Annual increment between 5% and 15% based on performance, inflation and exchange rate.
- At least one company financed US trip within three years of service subject to availability of visa. This shall be applicable after one year of appointment date.
- Report directly to Product Manager