On a quest to find the best Stripo alternatives in the market?
Well, you have just landed in the right place. We’ve invested a great deal of time in handpicking the best HTML email editors for you.
This is not to say that Stripo isn’t an excellent email editor. Time and again, it has proved to be an intuitive drag and drop tool with multiple advanced features.
However, there are plenty of other options that you can get your hands on to ace your email marketing game and create a killer email design.
But before we dig deep into Stripo alternatives, let’s discuss what you should look for in the email editor of your choice.
What to Look For in Stripo Alternatives?
Just like panning gold, the search for Stripo alternatives requires tremendous patience and a keen eye.
Therefore, you should consider the following elements before choosing an email builder.
Drag and drop functionality
So you can click on your desired element, hold it, and drag it onto the canvas or template area. This way, you can position it wherever you want in the email.
To ease the email creation process. On the side or in a toolbar, there should be options for different email elements, such as text blocks, images, buttons, dividers, social media icons, and more.
It should offer integrations with several email marketing platforms, such as email service providers, for a seamless experience. This will make it easy for you to transfer your email campaigns directly to email marketing tools.
This also enables you to collect real-time customer data and send personalized emails.
Pre-designed email templates
Library of professionally designed email templates to make the process of writing your emails a lot less time-consuming.
Reusability of custom blocks
This will help you save any content/image blocks and reuse them in your future email designs to save time and effort.
Collaboration within the application
To get instant peer reviews, work more efficiently, maintain brand consistency, and ensure that email campaigns are well-coordinated and meet quality standards.
So that the email layout automatically adjusts to different screen sizes, ensuring that it looks good on both desktop and mobile devices.
Effective customer support in email builders enhances user satisfaction, reduces frustration, and helps your users overcome any obstacles they may encounter while using your platform.
It is a vital aspect of the overall user experience and plays a significant role in customer retention and success.
We’re sure you’ve got a brief idea of what to look for in Stripo alternatives.
So, let’s get down to the nitty-gritty of three Stripo alternatives you can put your monies into.
Top 3 Stripo Alternatives to Invest In
Picking the right Stripo alternative is like searching for an affordable residence in New York City. It is challenging but not impossible.
We are here to make things easier for you by enlisting three email builders that can be fruitful for your business.
It offers a drag and drop interface, pre-designed templates, and a range of features designed to help you create visually appealing and effective email marketing campaigns.
Here are some key features and aspects of Unlayer:
Unlayer key features
- User-friendly drag and drop editor.
- 1,500+ HTML email templates.
- Custom blocks as reusable elements.
- Custom tools.
- Smart merge tags for email personalization.
- Comprehensive documentation.
- AI features like smart headings, smart text, and image generator.
- Team collaboration feature.
- Custom cloud storage or self-hosted storage.
- Image and media hosting.
- Language support.
- Mobile-responsive layouts.
- Seamless integration with major Email Service Providers (ESPs).
- Ability to download your email as ZIP, HTML, or PDF files.
Unlayer offers a 14-day free trial along with multiple paid plans.
The Designer plan comes at $20/month, the Team plan is $40/month, the Startup plan is $149/month, the Business plan is $299/month, and the Growth plan costs $599/month.
- Fully white-labeled.
- Easy to use for the ones who do not have any coding knowledge.
- Easy to embed in your existing application.
- Comes with limited AMP features.
- Email sending is not included, so you’ll have to integrate an ESP.
BEEFree is your go-to HTML email builder for creating beautiful, high-performing, responsive emails and landing pages. It provides a user-friendly drag and drop interface and a variety of pre-designed templates to get you going.
Let’s have a look at some of the key features of BEEFree:
BEEFree key features
- Drag and drop editor.
- Reusable content blocks and templates.
- Team collaboration to streamline workflows.
- Mobile-responsive email templates.
- Seamless integrations with popular sending platforms.
- Basic analytics to track important email marketing KPIs.
The free version comes with all the essential features you need to get started.
The Team plan is just for $30/month, while you can decide the price of the Enterprise plan after contacting their sales team.
- Super easy drag and drop email editor.
- Extensive toolkit for email designing.
- A huge array of pre-designed email templates.
- Limited built-in image manipulation editor.
- Lacks a ‘trash bin’ function.
Klaviyo provides you with a powerful tool that is a one-stop shop for each stage of the email marketing funnel. You can design stunning emails using their pre-made templates. If you want more advanced email designs, you can even write your own code.
Furthermore, you can fully leverage their ready-to-go campaign automations to build strong customer relationships. Klaviyo offers common automation flows that are pre-built so you can use them straight away to send targeted messages to your customers.
Klaviyo key features
- Email design through pre-made templates or custom code.
- Ready-to-go campaign automations.
- Real-time data monitoring.
- Integration with several ecommerce stores.
- Email deliverability management.
Klaviyo offers a free plan in which you can send 500 emails to up to 250 subscribers.
The price increases as the number of subscribers goes up. The Email plan starts at $45/month, while the Email & SMS plan begins at $60/month.
- Multiple design and style options.
- Advanced email list segmentation.
- Detailed email engagement reporting.
- Expensive for its features when the number of subscribers increases.
- Slow customer support service.
To Cut a Long Story Short
We’ve presented you with the three best Stripo alternatives. Now, it’s up to you to choose which one best suits your business needs and goals.
By leveraging these tools, you can create visually stunning emails and landing pages within no time.
Let us know in the comments section below which Stripo alternative you found most helpful and why.